NO WATER PRODUCED. MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY. EVEN UPWARDS.
Ideal for Flood Drying, Building Maintenance & Storage.
8 Litre Desiccant Dehumidifier 220V / 50Hz.
Equivalent to a Compressor Dehumidifier of 16 Litre @ 18°C.
Free Standing or Installed.
Industrial dehumidifier DH800 steel construction with tough epoxy paint finish.Very small for its 8 litre capacity. Will dry 247 and dry even down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Steel Inside & Out.Tough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration.
Can be carried by one person. Transported easily with removable carrying handles.Self regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively
3 Hole Dehumidifier.
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 40mm / 1.5″ duct
Thus, Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH800 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers
- EPHUM24DF Humidistat for DH8XX, DH12XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 80.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 1m / 3' £ 20.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 2m / 6' £ 25.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £ 55.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £ 139.99
- FILTERDF Filter Three Pack for DH12XX, DH8XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 15.00
- TOPDF8 Top Cover Without Handle DH8XX, EPD30 White £ 35.00
Highly Compact – Small 8 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.
Design Product In (No CAD Drawing Available)