NO WATER PRODUCED. MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY. EVEN UPWARDS.
Ideal for Flood Drying, Building Maintenance & Storage.
12 litre Desiccant Dehumidifier 220V / 50Hz.
Performs as Well as a 25 Litre Compressor @18°C.
Free Standing or Installed.
Industrial dehumidifier DH1200 steel construction with tough epoxy paint finish.Very small for its 12 litre capacity. Will dry 24/7 and dry even down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Steel Inside & Out.Tough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration.
Can be carried by one person. Transported easily with removable carrying handles.Self-regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively
3 Hole Dehumidifier.
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 40mm / 1.5″ duct.
Thus, Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH1200 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers
- EPHUM24DF Humidistat for DH8XX, DH12XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 80.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 1m / 3' £ 20.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 2m / 6' £ 25.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £ 55.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £ 139.99
- FILTERDF Filter Three Pack for DH12XX, DH8XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 15.00
- TOPDF12 Top Cover Without Handle DH12XX, EPD50 White £ 40.00
Highly Compact – Small 12 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.
Design Product In (No CAD Drawing Available)