NO WATER PRODUCED.MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY. EVEN UPWARDS.
Ideal for Flood Drying, Building Maintenance & Storage
8 litre Stainless Steel Desiccant Dehumidifier 220V / 50Hz
Equivalent to a 16 Litre Compressor Dehumidifier @18°C
Free Standing or Installed
Industrial dehumidifier DH800 stainless steel construction .Very small for its 8 litre capacity. Will dry 24/7 and dry even down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Stainless Steel Inside & OutTough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration
Can be carried by one person.Transported easily with the removable carrying handles.Self regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively.
3 Hole Dehumidifier
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 40mm / 1.5″ duct.
Furthermore, Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH800 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers.
- EPHUM24DF Humidistat for DH8XX, DH12XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 80.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 1m / 3' £ 20.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 2m / 6' £ 25.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £ 55.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £ 139.99
- FILTERDF Filter Three Pack for DH12XX, DH8XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 15.00
- TOPDF8INOX Top Cover Without Handle DH8XX INOX, EPD30-PRO Stainless Steel £ 40.00
Highly Compact – Small 8 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.