Protecting furnishings and make them still feel fresh. Build in under seating areas or simply carry on and dry.
Plugs and leads kept dry for easier starting. Prolongs the life of the engine itself from rust and corrosion.
holds & sail lockers
Every sail needs to be kept dry for protection and longevity. Furthermore, kit needs to be stored in the best conditions, when needed.
NOT AFFECTED BY PITCH / ROLL
- All Ecor products in the DryBoat® range don’t need a water container or drain hose.
- Vents water to the outside instead; thus, minimal maintenance and no issues with pitch and roll of the vessel.
- No fear of secondary flooding.
DH1200 / EPD50
Best Boat Dehumidifier
110 Volts or 220 Volts
- Safety is paramount.
- 220V is not always available; when moored use the show electricity supply to power the dehumidifier.
316 Marine grade steel
- Only Ecor Pro desiccant dehumidifiers are 316 marine grade stainless steel inside and out, built for longevity.
- Built for power and efficiency.
- The small casing can be mounted in any orientation, even upside down.
- Anchor feet swivel out to provide securing points when needed. For example, mounting on bulk heads.
LONG SERVICE LIFE
- Easy to maintain and service.
- The DryBoat® range was thought with longevity in mind.
- Easy to access, keeping device costs low.
- Maintenance has been made simple with common duct sizes to give more options.
Pressure neutral Drying
- Larger models have the option of pressure neutral drying.
- No need to draw outside air into the craft of shipping container.
- Purged air can be taken directly into the dehumidifier, helping efficiency, performance and protecting the environment.
Best Boat Dehumidifier
- DH1200 INOX / EPD50-PRO DryBoat dehumidifiers are an essential investment to protect the interiors of a yacht over the winter months.
- The DH1200 INOX / EPD50-PRO DryBoat has no need to empty the water due to the fact that moisture is simply vented away.
- No water to spill, hose to block and cause flooding or have to fashion a hose into the sink, eliminating the worry of water damage on the boat from the condensate itself.
- The in-built fastening feet allow secure anchoring of the DH1200 INOX / EPD50-PRO DryBoat even upside down or on a bulk head.
- Additionally, if the power fails, the DH1200 INOX / EPD50-PRO DryBoat will just restart.
- 110V option for the USA and Europe are available and both will work with square rectified stepped up 12VDC to AC domestic models.
Yachting World concludes it is “…superb….”