NO WATER PRODUCED. MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY. EVEN UPWARDS.
Ideal for Flood Drying, Building Maintenance & Storage.
17 Pint Desiccant Dehumidifier 110V / 60Hz.
Equivalent to a Compressor Dehumidifier of 30 Pints @ 68°F.
Free Standing or Installed.
Industrial dehumidifier EPD30 steel construction with tough epoxy paint finish.Very small for its 17 Pint capacity. Dries 24/7. Dries down to -20°C/-4°F. Works up to 40°C/104°F.
Steel Inside & Out.Tough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration.
Can be carried by one person. Transported easily with removable carrying handles.Self regulating energy usage. Adapts to air pressure differences. Always the right amount of power to dry effectively.
3 Hole Dehumidifier.
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 40mm / 1.5″ duct.
Ecor Pro’s research shows that the EPD30 will be 4-7 x faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers.
- EPHUM24DF Humidistat for DH8XX, DH12XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 80.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 1m / 3' £ 20.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 2m / 6' £ 25.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £ 55.00
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £ 139.99
- FILTERDF Filter Three Pack for DH12XX, DH8XX, EPD30, EPD50 £ 15.00
- TOPDF8 Top Cover Without Handle DH8XX, EPD30 White £ 35.00
Highly Compact – Very small 17 Pint dehumidifier in the market.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.