The EPD30 dehumidifier is an industrial-grade desiccant dehumidifier designed for specific applications such as maintaining the moisture in an attic, crawl space, garage or for storage of items moisture affected. Here are some key features and advantages of the EPD30 dehumidifier:
1. Moisture Venting: Unlike traditional dehumidifiers that collect water in a reservoir, the EPD30 dehumidifier vents away moisture, even upwards. This feature eliminates the need for emptying water tanks and allows continuous operation without interruption.
2. Desiccant Technology: The EPD30 utilizes desiccant technology, which is effective in drying air even at low temperatures. It is capable of drying down to -20°C/-4°F and operates efficiently in temperatures up to 40°C/104°F. This makes it suitable for challenging environments where traditional compressor-based dehumidifiers may struggle.
3. Compact and Durable Design: The EPD30 features a steel construction with a tough epoxy paint finish, providing durability and resilience. Despite its small size, it has a capacity equivalent to a 30-pint compressor dehumidifier at 68°F, making it highly efficient.
4. Portability and Versatility: The EPD30 dehumidifier is designed for easy transportation, with carrying handle allowing one person to move it around conveniently. It can be used as a free-standing unit or installed in a fixed location, depending on the specific requirements.
5. Efficient Energy Usage: The EPD30 has self-regulating energy usage, adapting to air pressure differences and optimizing power consumption to ensure effective drying while minimizing energy waste.
6. Ducting Options: The dehumidifier features three holes, allowing for flexible ducting options. The input process air is dust filtered and dried, and the wet air exhaust can be ducted out using a 40mm/1.5″ duct. Additionally, the input air can be ducted in and out with a 125mm/5″ duct, providing further flexibility for installation and air circulation. Majority of cases it will be simply placed in the room needing to be kept dry.
According to Ecor Pro’s research, the EPD30 is claimed to be significantly faster at drying buildings at low temperatures compared to traditional compressor dehumidifiers, with estimated drying times being 4-7 times quicker. This can be beneficial in scenarios where time is a crucial factor, such as flood restoration or building maintenance.
It’s important to note that the specific capabilities and performance of the EPD30 dehumidifier may vary based on operating conditions and the environment in which it is used. It is advisable to consult Ecor Pro’s specifications and guidelines to ensure it suits your specific requirements.
- EPHUM24DF Humidistato para DH8XX, DH12XX, EPD30, EPD50
- Conducto Industrial Flexible 45mm / 1.5" de diámetro Longitud 1m / 3'
- Conducto Industrial Flexible 45mm / 1.5" de diámetro Longitud 2m / 6'
- Conducto industrial flexible de 125 mm / 5" de diámetro, longitud de 3 m / 9'.
- Conducto industrial flexible de 125 mm / 5" de diámetro, longitud de 6 m / 18'.
- Pack de tres filtros FILTERDF para DH12XX, DH8XX, EPD30, EPD50
- TOPDF8 Tapa superior sin asa DH8XX, EPD30 Blanco
Explicación de las características
Highly Compact – Very small 17 Pint dehumidifier in the market.
Perfect for any climate.
Conducto de entrada y salida de aire - El deshumidificador tiene todos los conductos equipados con bridas para permitir que se añadan conductos con 125 mm / 5″ conductos duros o flexibles.
This is a 3-Hole dehumidifier meaning that there is one fan inside. It is a Axial fan unlike the other larger units in the range. Axial fans have the advantage of needing less power but have less fan pressure. Fan pressure is needed to force through ducting. That is why there is no ducting flange on the outlet of this unit. Part of the dried process air is turned around, heated and used to purge the internal adsorption wheel of moisture that can be then vented away.
Moisture is "vented away". No water is produced. The moist air is vented to the outside or moved to another area that is well ventilated. Most common installation. If the machine is in the room being dried the internal humidistat can be used to regulate humidity. If ducted and outside the room or house being dried an external humidistat may be needed.